Do you have large pores on your face? Are you looking for the best open pores treatment you can prepare right in your kitchen without spending a lot of cash on over-the-counter products that may not work? Then this DIY guide is what you need.
Large Pores And Your Skin
Pores are small openings on the human body where sweat and oil find their way to the surface of the epidermis – the top layer of the skin. Ideally, the pores are small, but aging and oily skin are the two primary causes of enlarged pores.
When you have oily skin, the sebum production is high, and they tend to settle around the pores, leading to enlarged pores. Also, as the skin ages, the elastin, collagen, and cell renewal activity decreases, leading to open pores that can lead to skin breakout.
Budget-Friendly Open Pores Treatment
Start With Ice Cubes
- Ice Cubes
- Wrap some ice cubes in a clean handkerchief
- Apply this compress on your face
- Do this up to three times daily before applying the egg mask below.
Egg White Mask
- 2 Egg White
- 1 lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Oatmeal Powder
- Take the egg white from 2 eggs
- Squeeze in the juice from a full lemon (use half if the lemon is big. Note, lemon, not Lime)
- Mix the two ingredients properly
- Add your oatmeal powder and mix properly
- Apply this open pores treatment on your mask after the ice cube treatment
- Leave on the face for 20 minutes
- Rinse with tepid water
- Apply up to twice daily
Exfoliate With Baking Soda Open Pores Treatment
- Lukewarm water
- 2 Tablespoons baking soda
- Add your baking soda in a clean container
- Add your lukewarm water to make a paste
- Rub this paste on your skin and leave for 15 minutes
- Rinse with cold water and apply your moisturizer
That’s it for open pores treatment. I hope you find this guide helpful. Do let me know if you have a question or two by messaging me using the contact us slide on your screen. Thanks for reading.