Why waste so much money on foreign products that contain SLS, dangerous preservatives, and artificial coloring and fragrance that can be damaging to your kids health when you can create the safest organic baby soap right in your home in under 15 minutes?
As you know, your baby has a delicate, sensitive skin. And you need to be mindful of what you put on it. Since you don’t know what was included in the so-called best baby bath products you pick up over the counter, it is wise to create your natural, organic infant baby soap today.
What You’ll Need To Produce Your Infant Baby Wash
- Mortal and Pestle
- Double Boiler
- 2 to 3 Bowls
Ingredients to Produce Your Organic Baby Wash
- 250g African Black Soap
- 50g Shea Butter
- 50g Original Honey
- 1 Tsp Camwood Powder
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Sulfur powder
- ½ Tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 Tsp infused Tea Tree oil
- ½ Tablespoon Almond oil
Procedure for Preparing Your Organic Baby Soap (Organic Kids Soap)
- Pour your black soap into the Mortal and pestle. And Honey and start mashing
- Melt your Shea Butter in a double boiler and pour it into your black soap
- Add the powders and oils and mesh everything together to achieve a semi-solid consistency
- Allow the soap to cure for 1 to 2 days before using
Note: You can slow use this best baby soap as an organic kids soap as well – for children of all age group. Remember to leave your comments below.
- Avoid getting the soap in the eye of your Baby.