If you are interested in giving yourself the spa at home treatment, then these peel off mask DIY may just be what you need. Why do people prefer peel off masks? They work effortlessly, cleansing your pores and removing facial blemishes.
Of course, there are some ready-made charcoal peel off mask, cucumber peel off mask, orange peel off masks, and others on the market. But why spend your hard-earned money on any of them when you can mix some two or three ingredients right in your kitchen? Truth is, most of the store-bought peel off masks contain harsh, skin-drying ingredients. The last thing you want is to use your money to destroy your precious skin.
At the end of this DIY article, you would have mastered the art of using some natural ingredients to achieve flawless facial skin. Let’s get started.
3 DIY Peel off Mask DIY
Charcoal Peel Off Mask
Eliminate toxins from your body with this peel off mask using charcoal. Plus, it eliminates excess sebum and toxins too. The gelatin will combat all forms of acne, so it is an excellent peel off mask to try out today
- 1 Teaspoon Activated Charcoal
- 1 Teaspoon Unflavored Gelatin
- 2 Tablespoons hot Distilled or Deionized water
- In a clean bowl, combine your gelatin and charcoal
- Add your hot distilled water
- Mix them properly
- Clean your face properly to remove excess sebum, dirt, and other foreign bodies on your skin. Remember, you want to clean your pores and not drive in dirt and foreign bodies.
- Pack your hair into a ponytail to avoid your hair strands falling on your face during your mask application. This could hurt so badly
- Using your makeup brush, apply your charcoal peel off mask to your entire face, avoiding your brow and eyes area.
- Allow the mask to dry completely. You can do some house chores or watch some movies
- Once the mask is dry, you can either peel them off slowly or wash your face with warm water
- Apply any emollient oil of your choice (coconut, olive, sweet almond, etc.) to soothe any facial redness
- Use the mask two or three times weekly for the best result.
Milk and Lemon Peel Off Mask
Lemon will brighten your face while the lactic acid in milk will cleanse and exfoliate your skin, revealing beautiful and young-looking new skin. This peel off mask will remove your acne, boost your collagen, and cut years off your skin.
- Using your double boiler (place a pot of water on a heat source before placing your bowl in it), add the gelatin in a clean bowl. Then add your milk and stir the mixture slowly.
- Add your lemon and continue stirring
- Stir the mixture until the gelatin dissolves completely
- As described in the charcoal peel off mask above
Orange and Cucumber Peel Off Mask
Orange is rich in Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that combat free radicals causing fast aging. Orange makes you glow while enhancing your skin’s suppleness. Cucumber, on the other hand, is also rich in vitamins and minerals and caffeic acid, which helps reduce skin irritations and swellings on the skin.
- Using a double boiler, add your gelatin in a bowl
- Add your lemon and cucumber juice and start stirring
- Allow the gelatin to dissolve and cool down to room temperature before using it
As described above
These ingredients are natural and promise to add life to dull, aging skin. So, that’s it on the DIY this week. DO you have any question? Feel free to leave them below.