Pomegranate Seed Oil is one of the rare oils that can benefit your skin and hair. The oil of Pomegranate is extracted by cold-pressing the seed of the Pomegranate fruit. Pomegranate Seed Oil has a fruity, attractive fragrance that makes some people combine it with some essential oils in a diffuser. The oil also has a light amber color.
Pomegranate Seed Oil is loaded with potassium, polyphenol, vitamin C and B5, and other hair and skin enhancing minerals, vitamins, and properties.
Pomegranate Seed Oil Skin Benefits
- Do you have a swelling on your skin? Just apply Pomegranate Seed Oil, and the anti-inflammatory property in the oil will get to work
- Pomegranate Seed Oil contains antioxidants that fight to keep free radicals at bay, enhancing your skin to make it look flawless, soft, and smooth
- Pomegranate Seed Oil helps to treat acne and other skin problems like sunburns, psoriasis, eczema, and also speed up your wound healing time
- The vitamin C and other essential antioxidants contained in Pomegranate Seed Oil prevent the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines (aging signs).
- Pomegranate Seed Oil contains punicic acid that strengthens the elastin and collagen fibers in the dermis layer of the skin
- Pomegranate Seed Oil stimulates keratinocytes (significant cells found in the epidermis). This helps your skin to be glowing and shinning
- Are you looking for a perfect Oil that doesn’t clog pores? Then Pomegranate Seed Oil is not going to disappoint you a bit. The oil seeps right into your pores and can be an excellent choice for those with acne prone and sensitive skins
- Pomegranate Seed Oil helps to improve the texture of the skin
Pomegranate Seed Oil Hair Uses
- When mixed with your regular, Sulfate-free shampoo, Pomegranate Seed Oil will kill fungus-causing dandruff and relieve scalp inflammation like itching
- Pomegranate Seed Oil will coat your hair shaft, leaving your hair shinning. You can use Pomegranate Seed Oil as part of your ingredients for hot oil treatment
- The punicic acid in Pomegranate Seed Oil will make your hair grow longer and strengthens your hair follicles. The acid will stimulate blood circulation to your scalp and strengthen your scalp blood vessels
- Do you have split ends? Pomegranate Seed Oil will close your hair shaft, moisturized your hair, and make the problem a thing of the past
- Pomegranate Seed Oil adds life to dry, dull hair and also shields it from the environmental pollutions
- Pomegranate Seed Oil will clear buildup and debris from your scalp, fostering your hair to grow longer
- Pomegranate Seed Oil contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory that fights scalp eczema and psoriasis, while bringing instant relief to your scalp inflammations (itchiness, redness, etc.).
- Mixed Pomegranate Seed Oil with coconut oil or other hair-enhancing Carrier Oil to make an excellent hair tonic and your hair serum
Pomegranate Seed Oil Side Effects
- Just like every other Carrier oils, you should conduct a patch test before using Pomegranate Seed Oil in your cosmetic products. If the result of the patch test leaves your skin with some allergies like itching, swelling, redness, and other inflammation, that’s a good sign that you shouldn’t continue with the oil. Seek other alternatives. Check our “Know Your Ingredient” section for more Pomegranate Seed Oil alternatives