Pumpkin Seed Oil history was traced to the Southern Austria and Slovenia where it has been used as culinary special since the 18th century.
Pumpkin Seed Oil has a light, smooth consistency with a short shelf-life of just a year. It has a mild nutty smell, and the color varies from dark red to dark green color.
Pumpkin Seed Oil is loaded with skin and hair enhancing properties like zinc, Vitamin A, C, and E, stearic acid, selenium, palmitic acid, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, oleic acid, myristic acid, linoleic acid, arachidic acid, biotin, and others.
Pumpkin Seed Oil Skin Uses
- Pumpkin Seed Oil encourages cell turnover, revealing the youthful, new skin
- Do you have a dull skin? Then you should consider adding Pumpkin Seed Oil to your skincare products
- Pumpkin Seed Oil contains vitamin K that heals your wound faster.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil has a smooth, light texture that zips right into your skin thereby moisturizing your skin without leaving an oily appearance.
- The antioxidants in Pumpkin Seed Oil will prevent the effects of free radicals (free radicals are responsible for fast aging of the skin).
- Pumpkin Seed Oil contains anti-inflammatory properties and zinc that helps to keep your acne at bay while relieving the scarring and inflammation caused by acne
- Pumpkin Seed Oil will protect your skin a little from the harmful effects of the sun rays
- Pumpkin Seed Oil contains natural minerals like zinc that give life to a matured, tired skin by improving the elastic and collagen fibers
- Pumpkin Seed Oil contains Sulfur that helps to fight folliculitis, eczema, dandruff, psoriasis, and other skin and hair conditions
- Pumpkin Seed Oil makes an excellent makeup removal, and like Castor oil, it will add glow and luster to your eyelashes
- Pumpkin Seed Oil will increase your nail length and shine
Pumpkin Seed Oil Hair Uses
- Topical and oral consumption of Pumpkin Seed Oil has been found to prevent hair shedding and improve hair growth
- Pumpkin Seed Oil will enhance the overall quantity of your hair. Massage your scalp with the oil for 5 minutes and leave it until the following morning. Shampoo and condition after
- Use Pumpkin Seed Oil to add shine to your dull hair
- Use Pumpkin Seed Oil to strengthen your hair shaft and prevent folliculitis, dandruff, and other hair and scalp conditions
Pumpkin Seed Oil Side Effects
- The comedogenic ratings of Pumpkin Seed Oil is 2, which indicates that it may clog pores. So, it is not recommended for people with acne and oily skin
- Just like any other oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil may leave some skin with some reactions. Make sure you run a patch test on this Oil and any additional Carrier oil before inculcating them in your cosmetic products