Rosehip Oil is loaded with a lot of skin, hair, and nail enhancing vitamins and minerals – vitamins like C, A (retinoic acid and provitamin A), E, Omega 3 (linolenic acid) and Omega 6 (linoleic acid), and other essential fatty acids, which makes it a potent anti-aging carrier oil.
Rosehip Seed Oil Uses
- Rosehip Oil will make a great conditioner for your hair
- Rosehip Oil will rejuvenate your skin
- Rosehip Oil will moisturize your skin, helping you to retain the necessary moisture content
- Do you have scars? Rosehip Oil will help you fade your scars
- Rosehip Oil will strengthen your nail cuticles and add strength to s bristle nail
- Rosehip Oil is rich in Vitamin A and C, which are important ingredients for fading your aging signs, like wrinkles and fine lines
- Adding warm Rosehip Oil to dry hair will make it soft and shiny
- Rosehip Oil will add life to dull hair
- Massage Rosehip Oil into your scalp, leave for 30 minutes, and see your dandruff run for their life!
- Rosehip Oil will make your skin glow
Side Effects of Rosehip Oil
- Rosehip Oil may cause some allergic reactions like a headache, itching, hive, and other discomforts. If you notice any of these, please discontinue the use of Rosehip Oil