Imagine having a versatile soap that removes scalp acne and also makes your skin glow? Think about the ease of use…the amount of money you’ll save.
Let’s delve right in.
Scalp Acne and Skin Glow Liquid Black Soap – Step by Step
Now it’s time to get your own natural ingredients. You can always click on each one of them to read more about the benefits, side effects, uses, and more about them.
- Heat resistant jar
- Storage bottles
- A source of heat
- Knife or grater
Ingredients for Making Your Liquid Black Soap
- 500g African Black Soap
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Glycerin
- 500 ml Warm water
- 1 Tbsp Castor Oil
- 1 Tbsp Jojoba oil
- 1 Tsp Vitamin E Oil
- 20 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 2 Tbsp Aloe vera juice
- 1 Tbsp African Shea Butter
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
Procedure for Making Your Scalp Acne Black Soap
- Ensure that your whole instruments are sparkling clean to prevent bacterial and other microbes infestation
- Get your African Black Soap. Using your knife or grater, slice it into chunks such that a chunk is smaller than your thumbnail
- Transfer your chunked African Soap into a heat-resistant container
- Boil your water to boiling point and pour on your chunked black soap
- Close the lid and give it a good, long shake
- Leave it for 1 to 2 days…till you notice that the chunks are almost dissolved (or dissolved)
- Using your sieve, separate the undissolved African Soap from the liquid soap
- Discard the undissolved and get your liquid back into the jar
- Add the rest of the above ingredients one at a time
- On your double boiler, place your jar with the ingredients in it. Stir carefully until the butter and oils dissolve fully
- After that, pour the black soap into your available storage container(s) and it’s ready for your hair and skin.
[notification type=”alert-success” close=”false” ]Only add your essential oils to the mixture when the temperature drops down to 45 degree Celsius. Adding the oils at a higher temperature may kill the potency of the oils.[/notification]
This scalp acne liquid soap is also a good soap for face acne, back and shoulder acne, neck acne, and other acne on your skin.
Plus, the natural ingredients in black soap and essential oils fight dandruff, dry scalp, and hair loss, giving you fuller, longer hair. Not to mention that this soap will make your skin glow if you use it as your bathing soap.