Sunflower Oil is a non-volatile Oil extracted from the seeds of the sunflower. It is used in many hair and skin products because of its many skin and hair enhancing minerals and vitamins like Vitamin E, D and A, B6, B5, B1, and C, tocopherols, carotenoids, lecithin, and other minerals like niacin, iron, riboflavin, calcium, potassium, folate, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, copper, etc.
Sunflower Oil also helps to keep the body strong and healthy when used as your cooking oil.
Sunflower Oil Uses
- Sunflower Oil will moisturize Your skin, making it supple
- Sunflower Oil will help your skin retain the most needed moisture, slowing down aging process by up to 50%
- Sunflower Oil is rich in beta-carotene that will neutralize free radicals causing skin cancer and other skin challenges
- Sunflower Oil is loaded with loads of minerals and vitamins that will eliminate your acne. This Oil is light and doesn’t clog pores
- Sunflower is rich in vitamin E that will repair and enhance your skin appearance
- Sunflower will prevent thinning of your hair. The GPA (Gamma-alpha Linolenic Acid) will also treat hair loss problem
- Sunflower Oil will prevent hair breakage by conditioning your hair
- Sunflower will control frizzy hair, helping you to easily manage your hair
- Sunflower Oil will repair damaged skin
Sunflower Side Effects
Sunflower is a light Oil which is suitable for all skin type. However, if you notice any allergies, please discontinue the use of the Sunflower Oil.