Tomato juice contains a lot of minerals like Phosphorous, Iron, Magnesium, and vitamins like vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, vitamin K, Vitamin A. In a glass of tomato juice can come pretty handy for your skin and hair care routine.
Tomato juice can best be combined with other ingredients or can be used on its own. It seldom irritates the skin or hair.
Uses of Tomato Juice
- Tomato juice can come handy in preventing acne
- Tomato juice can come handy in shrinking open pores
- Tomato pores can regulate excess sebum in oily skin
- Tomato juice can add shine to the hair
- Tomato juice can get rid of dandruff and itchy scalp
- Tomato juice can give life to lifeless, damaged hair
- Tomato juice can remove blackheads
- Tomato juice mixed with yogurt can give you a lackluster skin
- Tomato juice can lighten the skin
- Tomato juice can make a good cleansing mask
Side Effects of Tomato Juice
Tomato juice rarely causes irritation to the skin. But like other ingredients, side effects can occur in some people.