At the end of this short read, you’ll see the top 8 uses of orange peel powder.
Orange peel is so rich in citric acid and vitamin C that is handy for a whole lot of skin and hair care.
Since it is in powder form, it can be used to make a paste, but cannot dissolve in water or any other liquid.
Uses of Orange Peel Powder
- Orange peel can help you shed some weight because of its high fiber content
- Orange peel can be added to your bath oil to stimulate your skin
- Orange peel can remove your blackhead and dark circles
- Orange peel can remove dead cells
- Orange peel can fight acne to an extent
- Orange peel is a great mosquito repellant
- Some researchers concluded that orange peel can cure asthma
- Chewing the peel of your orange, instead of gum, can cure bad breath
Side Effects of Orange Peel Powder
- It contains citric acid. Exposing the body parts that have received the orange peel to the sun can be damaging
- It might irritate some people
See other cosmetic ingredients uses you should know.