Irish potato contains vitamins B, C, and A, protein, fiber, potassium, iron, calcium, and phosphorus. Its juice can best be combined with lemon, honey, or other juice. Let’s take a look at the 14 uses of Irish potato you should know.
Uses of Irish Potato
- Potato juice can be used to treat blemishes
- Cold potato juice can be added to sunburned areas for a cooling and soothing sensation
- Potato juice can give the skin a healthy softness and glow
- Combining the juice of potato with lemon can help lighten the skin
- Potato juice can help to erase fine lines
- Adding olive oil to potato juice can help to treat crow’s feet
- Adding cucumber juice with potato juice can treat the puffiness of the eyes and give you a skin tone
- Potato juice can reduce the facial swelling
- Potato juice can remove the dark circle
- Drinking potato juice, one glass daily can protect your body from its toxins
- Potato juice can help to reduce your body’s cholesterol
- Potato juice can help your hair grow
- Potato juice can combat eczema and acne
- Drinking a cup of potato juice before breakfast and 3 hours before bedtime can help you shed some weight. Just mix your juice with honey.
Side Effects of Irish Potato
- Potato juice can cause diarrhea in some cases
- People with troubled stomachs, like ulcers, shouldn’t drink this juice.