Niacinamide, also known as Vitamin B3, is an integral vitamin that is required to transform carbohydrate into energy while also preventing carbohydrate from becoming fat.
An integral as vitamin B3 is to your body, it also makes a great, skin and hair-enhancing ingredients when added to your cosmetic products.
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) Skin Uses
- Some research has it that the regular intake of niacinamide can prevent melanoma (cancer of the skin) and slow down the aging process
- Niacinamide can increase your skin firmness – boasting the collagen and elastin of your skin
- Vitamin B3 will also increase the moisture content of your skin
- Niacinamide helps to reduce hyperpigmentation, heal acne, reduce uneven skin tone, and reduce wrinkles
- Vitamin B3 is a super anti-inflammatory that suppresses the discomfort from acne
- Vitamin B3 is considered to a skin lightening agent
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Hair Uses
- Adequate consumption of Vitamin B3 will speed up your hair growth and reduce hair loss
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) Side Effects
- Just like other ingredients, Niacinamide may leave some skin with redness, itching, tingling, or burning feeling. If you experience any of these, please stop the use of vitamin B3 immediately.