Extracted from the center of the wheat, Wheat Germ Oil has over 23 different nutrients like Vitamins A, B, C, and D that are crucial in making the skin and hair looking fabulous.
Wheat Germ Oil is also a rich source of Vitamin B complex, Vitamin B6, folic acid, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and other skin and hair enhancing nutrients.
Uses of Wheat Germ Oil
- ·Using Wheat Germ Oil on your skin will prevent skin problems like dry skin, eczema, psoriasis.
- Wheat Germ, rich in antioxidants, help to fight free radical that is responsible for the aging signs – wrinkles and fine lines
- Wheat Germ can make an excellent facial cleanser. It can prevent the secretion of excess sebum that is responsible for acne breakout. It also helps your skin retain the needed moisture content.
- Vitamin D and A in Wheat Germ Oil helps with scarred, cracked skin
- Wheat Germ Oil can help you maintain a healthy, shinning hair
- Wheat Germ Oil will solve your skin problems like dry skin, eczema, psoriasis while promoting tissue growth
Side Effects of Wheat Germ Oil
In most cases, you may experience no side effect from Wheat Germ Oil. But otherwise, you should desist from further usage of the oil